A group purchasing organization, like Provista (MedAssets) is an entity that leverages the purchasing power of a group of purchasers to obtain discounts from vendors and distributors based on the collective buying power of all the GPO members. The Salvation Army partnered with MedAssets in 2012 to help reduce food cost.
- Savings for Food Purchases from Major Distributors
- All Salvation Army locations are enrolled
- Cost Analysis provided at no charge
- No fee to be a member
- Provist(MedAssets) May 2016 FAQ
StaplesThe one source for all of your office needs
- Office Supplies
- Janitorial Supplies
- Breakroom utensils
- Technology products
- Printing Services
- and more...
Office Depot/Office MaxOffice Supplies, Furniture, Printers, Technology and more...
- National network of sales offices, retail locations and delivery centers
Contact Lindsay Cox below to get access to your Office Depot account and login credentials.
4 ImprintSalvation Army Promotional Products and more...
The Salvation Army Store @ 4imprint.com
Gift Suggestions Page
Shop thousands of items and Save!
To ensure you receive these savings contact your dedicated Salvation Army customer service team at 800-598-8772 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- FREE 1st color set-up
- FREE 24 hour service - $40.00 value!
- SAVE an additional 5% off our already guaranteed low prices
Online prices may not reflect final discounted price.
National Rental CarNational Car Rental and Enterprise Rent-A-Car: Your Business Is Our Business.
The Salvation Army now has discounted rental car rates for personal use or business use. Here you can find all the details you need on The Salvation Army car rental program. We now have two great brands to choose from for business and leisure travel.
(Corporate Code: XZ15S79) applies to both Enterprise & National Car rental
BOOKER PROMOTIONS INC., America's premier source for promotional products. It is with tremendous pride that we present to you our Signature Collection catalog, a collection of promotional products that meets our strict criteria for outstanding quality and value from both a price and marketing perspective. A collection worthy of the most important signature... Yours!www.salvationarmygiftstore.com
- Booker Promotions, Inc
- 1753 Tullie Circle
- Atlanta, Georgia 30329
- Grace Hiles Pack
- Office: (404) 321-5511
- Cell: (404) 216-0267
Low Price Fixtures
Low Price Fixtures is a trusted national supplier of high quality commercial grade store fixtures, displays and accessories. Offering the industry's lowest prices, over 1500 in-stock items available for immediate shipping plus expert customer service, Low Price Fixtures is proud to outfit The Salvation Army stores that help those in need. As an added bonus, Low Price Fixtures features an additional built-in discount for all Salvation Army orders and customers. Please see your Trade office for more information.
- High Quality Store Fixtures, Displays & Accessories
- Lowest Industry Pricing PLUS built-in additional discounts
- Over 1500 in-stock Items for immediate shipping
- Super Fast Order Processing & Shipping
- Friendly and Expert Customer Service
Low Price Fixtures Info PDF
- Megan Langdon
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 1-866-470-6139
- 4616 W Sahara Avenue, #509
- Las Vegas, NV 89102
DollarDays helps to stretch your donation dollars by offering your Salvation Army location FREE Shipping and No Minimum Purchase Required on over 200,000 high-quality goods in small case packs at wholesale and bulk prices. Find inexpensive quality merchandise to serve your community such as Backpacks, School Supplies, Winter Apparel (Hats, Gloves, Coats), Fleece Blankets, Toys & Games, Personal Hygiene (Toothpaste, Toothbrush, Soap, Shampoo, Razors, etc.), Basic Needs (Underwear, Socks, Shirts), Holiday, Seasonal, Disaster Relief and much more.
- Free Shipping on all orders of any size or volume!
- No Minimum Purchase Required. Products are sold by the case
- Large Selection of Over 200,000 Prodcuts
- Dedicated Salvation Army Account Manager her to help!
- Over 600 Salvation Army locations utilize DollarDays
- Frank Albanese
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- (877) 837-9569 ext. 157
- 7575 E Redfield Rd #201
- Scottsdale, AZ 85260
We design and manufacture each one right here in our own workshop at Silver Lake Mill in the Shenandoah Valley of Virginia, a most inspiring location. Making each item under our own roof gives us unparalleled control over quality and completion dates of all orders placed through SalvationArmyGifts.com.www.SalvationArmyGifts.com
- Plaques and Award items
- Custom Orders
- Extensive selection
- High quality craftsmanship
- LDA Creations, Inc.
- 2328 Silver Lake Road
- Dayton, Virginia, 22821
ProPac is proud to have partnered with The Salvation Army since 1989, assisting with many of your missions at the Territorial, Divisional and Corps level. From homeless shelters, to ARC support, to disaster response – ProPac is a reliable and trusted resource.www.salvationarmystore.com
Precise Kit PromotionsEDS, Back Pack supplies and more...
Precise Kit Promotions provides a wide variety of Salvation Army logo products. Personal Care Amenities Kits, Disaster Preparedness Supplies, Back Packs and School Supplies, etc.
Phone: (800) 838-0480
Church PartnerHoliness Tables, Pulpits, furniture, church supplies and more...
Welcome to the ChurchPartner’s Preferred Vendor Furniture and Product Catalog! Our goal is to provide an easy-to-use on-line catalog of products chosen and priced specifically for all aspects of The Salvation Army. Our goal is to continually add and refine these product to better meet the needs of The Salvation Army community. We welcome your suggestions and input as this listing grows and evolves!
Among our first categories we have included:
- Acrylic and Plexiglass Sanctuary Furniture
- All-Wood Sanctuary Furniture
- Sanctuary & Congregant Seating
- Nursery Furnishings
- Audio Visual Portable Sound
CocaColaDiscounted soft drink and vending
The Salvation Army has partnered with Coca-Cola as a beverage partner for fountain, bottle and can, and full service vending through the MedAssets program.
Coca-Cola’s commitment to The Salvation Army is outlined below:
- Fountain—if you serve fountain beverages, a Coca-Cola represenative can help you with equipment and placements.
- Bottle and Can beverages used at your facility. Through this program, 50% of your beverage brands offered should be through Coca-Cola (minimum deliver is 10 cases) regardless of frequency and 50% can be all other beverages. If you choose to have a higher percentage of Coca-Cola beverages, there are pricing advantages you will be able to access. Your Coca-Cola representative can share these further details with you.
Sunbelt RentalConstruction equipment rentals, generators, and more...
One of the largest equipment rental companies in North America has partnered with The Salvation Army for discounted equipment rentals. With a network of more than 550 locations, Sunbelt successfully services a variety of customers. Sunbelt’s extensive fleet includes general construction equipment, industrial tools, pumps and power generation equipment, trench shoring, scaffolding, remediation & restoration equipment, and more.
Sunbelt Benefits Summary
Some of the highlights of the program include:
- Nationwide discounted pricing
- 24/7 Response
- Single point of contact account manager
- Online Account Management
To set up a free account call 855-670-5980 and reference your Territories account code
Alex Brakefield (803) 578-9484 Alex.Brakefield@sunbeltrentals.com
Paul Cumbie (813) 205-6176 Paul.Cumbie@sunbeltrentals.com
HDIToys and gifts at wholesale prices
HDI for Heroes is here to service Gift giving Holiday programs for kids. We are a wholesale source for organizations to buy toys and gifts at WHOLESALE prices. All shipping is free to our non-profit customers. HDI offers everyday housewares, cleaning items and back to school supplies.
HDI is also a great wholesale source for new goods for the Salvation Army Thrift Stores. Many of our thrift store customers have seen increased sales and customer loyalty when new goods are offered in your stores.
WEXFleet Fuel Cards that Move you Forward.
The Salvation Army and WEX now have a national agreement to help manage your fuel purchasing.
Add a Corps Account PDF
Maintenance Information PDF
Fleet Benefits PDF
- Do your drivers go out of their way to fill up?
- Are you buried alive by receipts and expense reports?
- Are you not absolutely sure what your drivers are buying?
- Do you have a lot of driver turnover?
- Is your business is seasonal?
- Are you spending a significant amount of time reporting on fuel tax exemptions?
Welcome to WEX. We have been helping fleets large and small move forward efficiently since 1983. We don’t stand still. We don’t brake for mediocrity. We mobilize fleets of all sizes with tools that help get more out of every gallon and liter. And help drivers deliver more for business.
Every day, we give millions of people around the world new reasons to smile. And we’re just getting started. We’re WEX. We see corporate payments differently.
PODSDiscounted Moving and Storage Rentals
The Salvation Army and PODS have a nationally discounted program. PODS is making moving and storage more convenient and less stressful through its innovative solution of delivering a level container and providing the customer all the time they need to load and unload their container. Plus we think you should be able to move or store your things without worrying about getting them back damaged.
Pods site for Salvation Army discounts
So whether you are moving or storing personal belongings or business equipment, we have the right answer for you.
Order Contact Information:
PODS Corporate Client Services Team
UnifirstProvides uniforms for janitorial, maintenance staff and kitchen staff
UniFirst, a leading supplier of workwear for businesses big and small since 1936, provides a range of work apparel from traditional uniforms and industrial wear to protective clothing and “corporate casual” attire. The Company also supplies facility service products, such as floorcare items (floor mats and mops, microfiber cleaners, etc.), restroom supplies, and wiping products to be a “single-source” service provider.
- Floor Mat Service
- Wet and Dust Mop Service
- Towel Service (bath towels, food prep towels, cleaning towels, etc.)
- Paper, Soap and Air Fresheners for restrooms
Unifirst FAQ PDF
UniFirst provides rental uniforms for maintenance/kitchen staff, floor mat service, towel and mop service, and a full line of paper, soap and air fresheners for your restrooms (with free dispensers) to many Salvation Army locations across the U.S. today.
Nationally negotiated rates for all sites that save, on average, 27% off weekly bills
- Nationally approved terms—No local agreement is needed, just sign an enrollment form to opt in
- Professionally pressed shirts at no charge
- Worn out uniforms replaced at no charge
- One-week turnaround for new employee garments (up to 2XL)
- Free dispensers provided for all paper, soap, and air fresheners
Manager – National Accounts
FedEx OfficeTOTAL PRINT SOLUTIONS
Welcome to FedEx Office’s Preferred Customer Discount Program!
Please use the following discount code when making a purchase at one of our 1,800+ locations or through The Salvation Army’s print on-line site below.
National Discount # 0281601750
Fedex online printing
FOR COMMERICAL PRINT SERVICES:
For commercial 4/color print projects, large scale projects requiring an estimate and/or purchase order purchases, please contact:
FedEx Office Account Executive
571-305-0154 / email@example.com
TO OPEN A NEW COMMERCIAL CREDIT ACCOUNT:
1.800.GoFedEx, please reference national discount number from above to insure pricing discounts ae applied immediately.
Pepboys Fleet ServicesPop Boys was founded in 1921. We operate over 800 company owned locations in 35states and PR. our Stores perform complete maintenance and repair work including tires.
- Open 7 Days a Week and Evenings
- National, Regional, and Local Customer Support Teams
- One Stop Shop - Oil Changes, Tires, Brakes
- ASE Certified Technicians
- Towing to Pop Boys Call 800 Pep Boys (800-737-2697)
- Tim Lambrechts
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (513) 418-1308
- 3111 W Allegheny Ave
- Philadelphia, PA 19132
Providing cleaning, sanitizing, food safety, infection control and pest control products and services.
- Institutional Customer Service: 800-352-5326
Cleaning and sanitizing products, program and services for good service, hospitality, healthcare, retail and building services.
- Pest Elimination: 800-325-1671
Service and technology for detection, identification, elimination and prevention of pests in facilities.
- Equipment Care:
Service and parts for repair and maintenance of commercial cooking and refrigeration foodservice equipment.
- Access to 30,000 current model vehicles
- Over 500 rental locations
- Secure, preferred pricing
- Customized billing solutions
- Flexible vehicle coverage options
- GivingBands feature your Shield Logo Charm
- Custom Branding Beads can be offered for your campaign
- Custom Message Cards available
- Charms are powerful GIFTS for volunteers and donors
- Bring us your idea, we can make it!