Apparel & Uniform▼
- Character Building▼
Resources & Supplies▼
- Spanish Language Items▼
- Kettle Supplies▼
The following policies and procedures have been developed by The Salvation Army Trade Central. All prices listed on order forms are subject to change without notice, and listed policies and procedures are subject to change upon the discretion of Trade Central.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
- All merchandise returns and/or exchanges need to be done within 30 days from the date of the invoice and include a copy of the invoice and/or picking ticket. Completion of the form below is also required.
- Printable return form
- Special permission and authorization must first be obtained before returning any merchandise outside the normal 30-day return window. Please contact TRADE CENTRAL Customer Service at 800.937.8896.
- If your merchandise is returned without the invoice or picking ticket, or outside of the 30-day window without proper authorization, it will be returned to you and applicable shipping charges applied to your account.
- Returns will not be accepted on discontinued items, special orders, altered or custom tailored uniform items, or sale items.
- All returned merchandise must be in salable condition.