Uniforms & Trim▼
- Christmas Supplies▼
- Face Masks/PPE
- Character Building▼
- Music CDs▼
The following policies and procedures have been developed by The Salvation Army Trade Central. All prices listed on order forms are subject to change without notice, and listed policies and procedures are subject to change upon the discretion of Trade Central.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
- All merchandise returns and/or exchanges need to be done within 30 days from the date of the invoice and include a copy of the invoice and/or picking ticket. Completion of the form below is also required.
- Printable return form
- Discontinued Products: Products marked as discontinued are items that will no longer be carried in Trade Central inventory. Discontinued products are limited in quantity and are not eligible for return or exchange.
- If your merchandise is returned without the invoice or picking ticket, or outside of the 30-day window, it will be returned to you and applicable shipping charges applied to your account.
- Returns will not be accepted on, special orders, altered or custom tailored uniform items, or sale items.
- All returned merchandise must be in salable condition.