Uniforms & Trim▼
- New Products
- Featured Products
- Face Masks/PPE
- HOPE Products
- Central Women
- Men's Ministries
We are called to be good stewards of what God has provided. Trade Central has negotiated contracts with vendors to effectively utilize our resources. Select a vendor for a description of services offered and contact information.
5550 Prairie Stone Parkway
Hoffman Estates, IL 60192
Check out these vendors!
Salvation Army promotional products and more...
- FREE 1st color set-up
- FREE 24 hour service - $40 value!
- SAVE an additional 5% off our already guaranteed low prices
Shop thousands of items and Save!
To ensure you receive these savings contact your dedicated Salvation Army customer service team at 800-589-8772 or email@example.com. *Online prices may not reflect final discounted price.
A!A Promotional Source
A!A Promotional Source is your partner for promotional products and branded apparel. Our industry knowledge, extensive product offering, imprint expertise and committed customer service come together to provide a distinctly positive service experience.
- A trusted supplier to The Salvation Army for over 20 years
- A one stop source for all your promotional and event needs
- Designated Salvation Army team ready when you are
- Top notch in house art team for custom projects
- The best customer service team anywhere!
Address: 873 Route 35 Cross River, NY 10518
Booker Promotions is a full service promotional products agency. We help our clients promote their businesses with imprinted products.
- Imprinted Products
- Approved Salvation Army Vendor
- Awards & Recognition
- Holiday Promotions
- Personal Consultation
Address: 1753 Tullie Circle Atlanta, GA 30329
Established in the mid 1960's, Business Innovations is a full service promotional products agency. As part of a $650 million network, we can offer very competitive pricing from the best suppliers in the industry. We are an approved Salvation Army vendor based in Berkeley Lake, GA, Atlanta.
- Special Salvation Army Pricing
- Full-service art department
- Online ordering, tracking and order history
- Custom product development and overseas souring
- Established Salvation Army Vendor
- GivingBands feature your shield logo charm
- Custom branding beads can be offered for your campaign
- Custom message cards available
- Charms are powerful GIFTS for volunteers and donors
- Bring us your idea, we can make it.
Charity Charms Salvation Army Store
Address: 5232 N. 43rd Place Phoenix, AZ 85018
ChurchPartner discounts the best in church chairs, pews, church furniture, pulpits, communion tables, classroom tables, whiteboards and much more. We believe that churches and religious institutions need one source where furniture can be found that has been specially selected for churches, chapels, temples and synagogues. We offer church furniture for every room of the facility, including church sanctuaries, fellowship halls, offices, nursery and classrooms.
- Sanctuary furniture, worship furniture and supplies
- Christian educational products
- Vacation bible school programs
- General facility furniture
Randy Dohne, Special Markets Director
Toll Free: 800.572.0550 x220
Terry Martin, Furniture Specialist
Toll Free: 800.572.0550 x217
Neal Rosner, President/CEO
Toll Free: 800.572.0550 x215
Address: 8100 Southpark Way, Suite A9 Littleton, CO 80120
Discounted soft drink and vending. The Salvation Army has partnered with Coca-Cola as a beverage partner for fountain, bottle and can, and full service vending through the MedAssets program.
- Fountain - if you serve fountain beverages, a Coca-Cola representative can help you with equipment and placements.
- Bottle and can beverages used at your facility. Through this program, 50% of your beverage brands offered should be through Coca-Cola *minimum delivery is 10 cases* regardless of frequency and 50% can be all other beverages. If you choose to have a higher percentage of Coca-Cola beverages, there are pricing advantages you will be able to access. Your Coca-Cola representative can share these further details with you.
Cintas - Ready for the Workday
Be Ready™ with the only company that helps you provide a total clean solution for your employees and customers with a cleaner and safer environment — with inventory and scheduled delivery of essential cleaning supplies, hygienically clean laundering, and on-site cleaning, sanitizing and disinfecting.
- Essential Cleaning Supplies - Stay prepared with routine weekly delivery of the most in-demand essential hygiene supplies, cleaning tools and cleaning chemicals.
- Hygienically Clean Laundering - Help protect your employees with professionally laundered and delivered garments — independently verified to meet hygienically clean standards.
- On-Site Ultraclean Services - Our on-site services clean and/or apply sanitizer or disinfectant to help eliminate germs, bacteria and viruses with a process that conventional tools and in-house staff cannot achieve.
Cintas National Service Team
DF Music Inc.
DF Music specializes in bringing the very best products at the very best pricing to Salvation Army bands nationwide. We focus on the very best brands from the U.K. which includes John Packer, Smith-Watkins, and Denis Wick, all of which offer products to fit any Salvation Army bands needs. Whether you’re looking for a great student level cornet, an advanced level tenor horn, or the accessories that go with them look no further than DF Music inc.
- Specialized Salvation Army Discount
- Always Free Shipping
- Direct drop ships to location
6417 N Leavitt St.
Chicago, IL 60645
DollarDays helps stretch your donation dollars by offering your Salvation Army location free shipping on any purchase. We have 30,000+ products available in bulk at wholesale prices just for you. Get the items you need to serve your community such as: school supplies, winter apparel, socks & shoes, blankets, toys & games, hygiene items, personal care, health & wellness, holiday & seasonal, disaster relief and more!
- Free shipping on all orders $399 and up
- Large selection of over 30,000 products
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Over 600 Salvation Army locations utilize DollarDays
2617 S. 46th Street, Ste 300
Phoenix, AZ 85034
A trusted partner at nearly three million customer locations, Ecolab is the global leader in water, hygiene and infection prevention solutions and services that help protect people, planet and business health. Ecolab delivers comprehensive science-based solutions, data-driven insights and world-class service to advance food safety, help maintain clean and safe environments, optimize water and energy use, and improve operational efficiencies and sustainability for customers in the food, healthcare, hospitality and industrial markets in more than 170 countries around the world.
Institutional Overview: Customer Service 1.800.352.5326
- Partnering to clean and protect for your success through our innovative science-based programs, proven expertise, and actionable insights in the food service, hospitality, healthcare, retail and building services segments
- Solving the industries most complex pest challenges through the detection, identification, elimination, and prevention of pests in commercial facilities.
Sr. Corporate Account Manager
T: 630.664.3668 F: 866.238.4575
1601 W. Diehl Rd,
Naperville, IL 60563
National Car Rental and Enterprise Rent-A-Car
Your Business is Our Business.
The Salvation Army now has discounted rental car rates for business or personal use. Here you can find all the details you need on The Salvation Army car rental program. We now have two great brands to choose from for business and leisure travel.
Corporate Code: XZ15S77 - applies to both Enterprise and National Car Rental
The Fixture Zone
TFZ, supports The Salvation Army with all their store fixture, supply, and industrial needs. Experienced in distributing retail displays and supplies to help you run your stores day to day operations. Also well equipped with a extensive industrial catalog selection for all material handling, production, office, and back of house needs.
- Large selection of over 2,000 in stock items
- Special pre-negotiated pricing for all of The Salvation Army
- Fast shipping to meet demand of store operations
- Custom manufacturing capabilities
- Dedicated sales rep for exceptional service
251 E. Unversity Dr.
Phoenix, AZ 85004
Shop supplies for ALL your activity needs; Shop www.FunExpress.com/salvation-army to receive your 20% corporate discount off published Oriental Trading Company prices and FREE SHIPPING on orders $125 and over. Fun Express is the corporate subsidiary of Oriental Trading company, the nation's largest direct merchant of value-priced arts and crafts supplies, CAMP supplies, CANDY, active play, games and a leading provider of activities, both fun and educational!
- Art & Crafts supplies
- Seasonal event supplies & handouts
- Youth program supplies - toys, games & activites
- Camp - Bulk and themed supplies
- Awards and incentives, including candy and toys
4206 S. 108th Street
Omaha, NE 68137
DON’T MISS OUT ON GREAT SAVINGS Use your agreement today and take advantage of product discounts and benefits including:
- Minimum 5% off of Grainger Contract Reference Price
- Deeper discounts on frequently purchased products
- KeepStock® Inventory Management solutions help save you time, money and space
National Accounts Contract Manager
**Discounts will only be visible to registered accounts - Contact Tabatha Hagy Above to Register
100 Grainger Pkwy
Lake Forest, IL 60045
HDI - Toys, Gifts & Much more at wholesale prices.
HDI is inspired to work with organizations who are making the world better for others. HDI offers high value, exceptional products at significantly discounted wholesale prices, and proud of its long-term partnership with The Salvation Army. HDI is also a great wholesale source for new goods for The Salvation Army Thrift Stores. Many of our thrift store customers have seen increased sales and customer loyalty when new goods are offered in your stores.
- Special Programs—HDI has programs for many different needs throughout the year, such as Backpack & School Supplies, Health & Hygiene Supplies, Winter Coats & Wearables, Rehousing/Rehoming Supplies, Cleaning/Disaster Relief Supplies, Baby items, Toy & Gift, Books and Pathway of Hope-Welcome Home Kit.
- Visit Our Product Showroom Virtually—We are happy to schedule a Zoom call to showcase our products to any customer and discuss custom project needs. Contact us to schedule a meeting.
- Place Orders over the Phone—We are happy to take your order over the phone line and answer any questions you may have about products.
- Place Orders Online—You may place your order on-line. Our website includes live and accurate inventory. Check-in online regularly to see NEW items. Just “log-in” so you receive your special discount pricing.
800-284-5449 ext. 225
We design and manufacture each one right here in our own workshop at Silver Lake Mill in the Shenandoah Valley of Virginia, a most inspiring location. Making each item under our own roof gives us unparalleled control over quality and completion dates of all orders placed through SalvationArmyGifts.com.
- Plaques and Award items
- Custom orders
- Extensive selection
- High quality craftsmanship
LDA Creations, Inc.
2328 Silver Lake Road
Dayton, VA 22821
Office Depot / Office Max
We are a national leader in office supplies and services, providing our customers easy access to a wide breadth of products. In addition to office supplies, toner and paper, Office Depot has an expansive catalog of break-room, janitorial and furniture products. Office Depot also offers a broad array of interior design services as well as a full suit of printing and stationery products.
- National network of sales offices, retail locations and delivery centers
You can connect immediately with a customer service representative, Monday-Friday 8:00am to 8:00pm by using their Live Chat functionality or by calling them toll-free at 888.263.3423. For technical support, their E-Commerce Support Desk is available via phone at 800.269.6888 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are a leading transportation services provider has more than 1,000 locations and 300,000 vehicles in North and South America, Europe, Australia and Asia. Penske maintains some of the newest, cleanest and most reliable vehicles to support the communities where we live and work. Our product lines include full-service truck leasing, contract maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals, used truck sales, transportation and warehousing management and supply chain management solutions.
- Full-Service truck leasing
- Contract Maintenance
- Commercial and consumer truck rentals
- Used truck sales
- Logistics solutions
Rt. 10 Green Hills
Reading, PA 19607
Pep Boys was founded in 1921. We operate over 900 company owned locations in 35 states and PR. Our stores perform complete maintenance, repair work, and tires.
- Most stores are open 7 days a week and evenings
- National, regional, and local customer support teamse
- One stop shop - oil changes, tires, brakes
- ASE certified technicians
- Towing to Pep Boys call 800 Pep Boys (800-737-2697)
3111 W. Allegheny Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19132
PODS - Discounted Moving and Storage Rentals
The Salvation Army and PODS have a nationally discounted program. PODS is making moving and storage more convenient and less stressful through its innovative solution of delivering a level container and providing the customer all the time they need to load and unload their container. Plus we think you should be able to move or store your things without worrying about getting them back damaged.
Pods site for Salvation Army discounts: PODS website
Order Contact Information
PODS Corporate Client Services Team
Precise Kit Promotions - EDS, back pack supplies & more.
Precise Kit Promotions provides a wide variety of Salvation Army logo products. Personal care amenities kits, disaster preparedness supplies, back packs and school supplies, etc.
We are proud to have partnered with The Salvation Army since 1989, assisting with many of your missions at the Territorial, Divisional and Corps level. From homeless shelters, to ARC support, to disaster response – ProPac is a reliable and trusted resource.
A group purchasing organization, like Provista (MedAssets) is an entity that leverages the purchasing power of a group of purchasers to obtain discounts from vendors and distributors based on the collective buying power of all the GPO members. The Salvation Army partnered with MedAssets in 2012 to help reduce food cost.
- Savings for food purchases from major distributors
- All Salvation Army locations are enrolled
- Cost analysis provided at no charges
- No fee to be a member
We are your partner in driving transportation efficiency. Innovator of fleet solutions for nearly 80 years, Ryder offers full-service lease, comprehensive maintenance, dedicated logistics, commercial rental and fleet support services. These solutions help customers manage, maintain and protect their fleets more efficiently, focus on their core business, and preserve capital.
- Access to 30,000 current model vehicles
- Over 500 rental locations
- Secure, preferred pricing
- Customized billing solutions
- Flexible vehicle coverage options
111690 NW 105th Street
Miami, FL 33178
Custom signs, banners, event tents, table throws and more...
Kayleigh Davis - Accounts Manager
139 New Hope Rd.
Lawrenceville, GA 30046
The one source for all your office needs.
- Office supplies
- Janitorial supplies
- Breakroom utensils
- Technology products
- Printing services and more...
Construction equipment rentals, generators, and more...
One of the largest equipment rental companies in North America has partnered with The Salvation Army for discounted equipment rentals. With a network of more than 550 locations, Sunbelt successfully services a variety of customers. Sunbelt's extensive fleet includes general construction equipment, industrial tools, pumps and power generation equipment, trench shoring, scaffolding, remediation & restoration equipment, and more.
- Nationwide discontinued pricing
- 24/7 Response
- Single point of contact account manager
- Online account management
To set up a free account call 855-670-5980 and reference your Territories account code.
UniFirst - Uniforms for janitorial, maintenance and kitchen staff.
UniFirst, a leading supplier of workwear for businesses big and small since 1936, provides a range of work apparel from traditional uniforms and industrial wear to protective clothing and "corporate casual" attire. The Company also supplies facility service products, such as floorcare items (floor mats and mops, microfiber cleaners, etc.), restroom supplies, and wiping products to be a "single-source" service provider.
- Floor mat service
- Wet and dust mop service
- Towel service (bath towels, food prep towels, cleaning towels, etc.)
- Paper, soap and air fresheners for restrooms
Nationally negotiated rates for all sites that save, on average, 27% off weekly bills.
- Nationally approved terms—no local agreement is needed, just sign an enrollment form to opt in
- Professionally pressed shirts at no charge
- Worn out uniforms replaced at no charge
- One-week turnaround for new employee garments (up to 2XL)
- Free dispensers provided for all paper, soap, and air fresheners
800-934-8641 ext. 2158
As a partner with The Salvation Army for more than 20 years United Laboratories continues to offer products and solutions to set the standard in the specialty chemicals industry. Our mission is to formulate the best products both in terms of getting the job done and their safety to use.
- 150 Bio-based products
- Plant-based "green" bed bug spray
- The most economical solution for Norovirus
- Nano Sprayer – lightweight, hand-held, USB charged sprayer
- Aromatherapy products that make the air healthier to breathe
Nationally negotiated rates for all sites that save, on average, 27% off weekly bills.
320 37th Avenue
St. Charles, IL 60174
Founded in 1904, Whitney Brothers® vented the product categories of wood furniture for early learning classrooms and institutional childcare environments and pioneered its commercial distribution. Our brand's rich, 113-year heritage is renowned for uncompromising design, durability, quality, safety and value. Our products have won IIDA awards, earn LEED credits, meet or exceed CPSIA and BIFMA standards, are lifetime warranted, GREENGUARD® Gold certified, and proudly made in America.
- Award winning products
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in America
- GREENGUARD® Gold certified
- Certified to meet or exceed BIFMA standards
PO Box 644
Keene, NH 03431