- Character Building▼
Resources & Supplies▼
- Spanish Language Items▼
We're Still Here to Serve You
While Trade Central is operating with limited staff, we're still available to help you with your orders for Salvation Army supplies.
- By email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online at satradecentral.org
- By calling customer service 800.937.8896
- The customer service phone is being answered 9:00 am – 1:00 pm (CT) Monday – Friday. If you're calling outside of this time period, please leave a message and we'll return your call as soon as possible.
We continue to ship orders daily via UPS. If you need items expedited, please note this on your order and we will do our best to accommodate your need.
The Salvation Army red shield is a symbol of hope to many, something sorely needed in times of crisis. We have apparel and resources to show those in need that The Salvation Army is there on the front line.
During this time of great demand, critical sanitary supplies may become hard to find locally.National Vendors Page - below are just a few of our suppliers
Our vendors page has contact information to suppliers who offer resources nationally. Don't forget to reach out to them, they're here to serve you.
United LaboratoriesAs a partner with The Salvation Army for more than 20 years United Laboratories continues to offer products and solutions to set the standard in the specialty chemicals industry. Our mission is to strive to formulate the best products both in terms of getting the job done and their safety to use.
- 150 Bio-based products
- Green bed bug spray
- The safest and most economical solution for c-diff
- The most economical solution for NoroVirus
- Aromatherapy products that make the air healthier to breathe
Bed Bug Information
Ecolab is the global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies and services. Around the world businesses in foodservice, food processing, hospitality, healthcare, industrial, and oil and gas markets choose Ecolab products and services to keep their environment clean and safe, operate efficiently and achieve sustainability goals.
- Every day, we help make the world cleaner, safer and healthier – protecting people and vital resources.
- We offer comprehensive solutions to support our customers' businesses in the foodservice, food processing, hospitality, healthcare, industrial, and oil and gas markets in more than 170 countries around the world.
- Ecolab offers a variety of environmental cleaning solutions and datadriven insights to help customers run clean, safe, efficient and sustainable operations in hospitals, hotels, restaurants, schools and other institutional facilities.
- We offer a wide range of programs, products, equipment and services to support our customers' business needs to promote safe food, maintain clean environments, increase operational efficiencies, achieve sustainability goals, enhance safety and protect brand reputation.
Peroxide Multi-Surface Cleaner information
Impacting What Matters Most (opens video)
- Michael Stone
- (651) 247-4868
- 1 Ecolab Place
- St Paul, Minnesota 55102-2233
GraingerMore than 3.2 million businesses and institutions worldwide rely on Grainger for products, such as safety gloves, ladders, motors and janitorial supplies, along with such services as inventory management and technical support. These customers represent a broad collection of industries including commercial, government, healthcare, and manufacturing. They place orders online, on mobile devices, through sales representatives, over the phone and at local branches.
- Inventory management
- Safety training
- E-Commerce solutions
- Sustainability services
- Emergency preparedness team
Grainger Worldwide Video
- Amanda Morine
- (443) 966-4895
- 100 Grainger Pkwy
- Lake Forest, IL 60045
HDIToys and gifts at wholesale prices
HDI for Heroes is here to service gift giving holiday programs for kids. We are a wholesale source for organizations to buy toys and gifts at WHOLESALE prices. All shipping is free to our non-profit customers. HDI offers everyday housewares, cleaning items, back to school supplies, baby items, toy & gifts, and Pathway of Hope-Welcome Home Kit.
HDI is also a great wholesale source for new goods for The Salvation Army Thrift Stores. Many of our thrift store customers have seen increased sales and customer loyalty when new goods are offered in your stores.
UnifirstProvides uniforms for janitorial, maintenance staff and kitchen staff.
UniFirst, a leading supplier of workwear for businesses big and small since 1936, provides a range of work apparel from traditional uniforms and industrial wear to protective clothing and "corporate casual" attire. The Company also supplies facility service products, such as floorcare items (floor mats and mops, microfiber cleaners, etc.), restroom supplies, and wiping products to be a "single-source" service provider.
- Floor mat service
- Wet and dust mop service
- Towel service (bath towels, food prep towels, cleaning towels, etc.)
- Paper, soap and air fresheners for restrooms
Unifirst FAQ PDF
UniFirst provides rental uniforms for maintenance/kitchen staff, floor mat service, towel and mop service, and a full line of paper, soap and air fresheners for your restrooms (with free dispensers) to many Salvation Army locations across the U.S. today.
Nationally negotiated rates for all sites that save, on average, 27% off weekly bills.
- Nationally approved terms—no local agreement is needed, just sign an enrollment form to opt in
- Professionally pressed shirts at no charge
- Worn out uniforms replaced at no charge
- One-week turnaround for new employee garments (up to 2XL)
- Free dispensers provided for all paper, soap, and air fresheners